Are you a detail-oriented, number-focused person looking for a part-time position? We are looking for a fun and energetic person to help us stay organized and on track! With our flexible work environment, you can pick your days and hours!
This position is responsible for providing office support, clerical, and bookkeeping tasks to keep ITMG team members and our client projects organized. Confidentiality, efficient time management, excellent organizational skills, and attention to accuracy are essential qualifications for this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ TASKS
- Responsible for essential tasks within agency software- including accounts payable, accounts receivable, client invoicing, and CRM management.
- Provide information to the external accountant in a timely manner for the production of financial statements.
- Maintain an accurate and organized file system.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team as requested.
- Check Inventory, order, and purchase office supplies as authorized by the Executive Director.
- Answer incoming calls and other receptionist duties as requested
Our ideal person would be:
- Experienced in a business office setting
- Knowledgeable in basic bookkeeping concepts
- An excellent communicator
- Able to understand financial data, processes, and procedures
- Efficient and timely in performing their tasks
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Friendly and flexible
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Casual, fun work environment (at least we think we’re fun)
- Flexible work hours (we all have lives)
- Bonus Opportunities