We are looking for an Account Coordinator to support our Account Lead in managing client relationships. You will help plan and execute projects in ways that meet clients’ needs.
In this role, you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential. If you also have experience with project management and account service, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers, agency, and media partners.
- Aid in the development of ad plans, recommendations, and presentations
- Assist in conducting research to inform clients’ strategies
- Manage projects through the full cycle of research, creative, media, and analytics
- Coordinate with internal teams and partners on implementation & activation
- Monitor project progress, timelines and expenses via various corresponding systems & reports
- Plan, activate and analyze social media campaigns, paid search campaigns, and offline/traditional media campaigns
- Proven experience as an Account Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management; background in advertising and social media marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of research methods
- Proficient in Google
- Excellent communication abilities & ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills & attention to detail
- Collaboration and teamwork is key in this role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Casual, fun work environment (at least we think we’re fun)
• Flexible work hours (we all have lives)
• Paid vacation
• 401k match (up to 3% salary match after 12 months)
• Bonus Opportunities